Teacher of English
Responsibilities (global standard)
- Ensuring teaching meets learner needs and expectations
- Ensuring teaching meets Teaching Quality standards and organisational expectations
|Fecha de cierre de inscripción||Miércoles, 25 de April de 2018|
Resumen del puesto
Accountabilities (global standard)
- Support British Council’s global English strategy by
- delivering teaching to the highest standards of ELT
- enhancing British Council’s reputation as a world authority in ELT
- continuing professional development and sharing of best practices
Other important features or requirements of the job:
- The working week will either run from Monday to Friday or from Tuesday to Saturday, and this may vary from term to term.
- The post-holder will have 24 contact hours per week.
- The post-holder will be given scheduled slots for substituting absent/sick teachers and will be expected to be available for them.
- The post-holder must be prepared to teach split shifts when necessary.
- Leave may only be taken on non-teaching days. Leave in other circumstances must be agreed with the Teaching Centre management team.
- Teaching corporate courses may involve travel to offsite premises.
You can find the post at the British Council jobs portal in the following link: bit.ly/2HQqwd4