English for pre-school (3-6 years old) is a Story Time English course where children learn English in a fun way with stories and songs.
Young children learning with the world's English experts will:
- start learning English through sounds and words
- use a variety of short stories which help children to develop a wide vocabulary about different topics, such as food, colours and numbers
- have our teachers read them a variety of short stories and bring characters to life with songs, plays and activities in a safe, comfortable and fun environment
- focus on pronunciation, reading and writing in a comprehensive course
- improve their language skills, confidence and interaction with other children.
We value parental involvement and believe that you as parents have a vital role to play in supporting the progress of your child. We will invite you to parents' meetings each term.
Our Child Protection policy
British Council has certain policies in order to warranty the safety of students. According to our Child Protection Policy, parents must supervise their children while they are on our premises. For Story Time classes parents must be present during the class, waiting at the cafeteria in case the child wants to go to the toilet.
Please contact us for more information.