Teaching Centre Classroom Assistant
To assist the teacher in effective classroom management of young learner classes.
To promote and ensure the effective learning of English
|Fecha de cierre de inscripción||Lunes, 31 de Diciembre de 2018|
Resumen del puesto
Main Duties and Responsibilities: (including people management and finance)
- Helping the teacher to effectively set up activities in the classroom.
- Helping learners to successfully complete activities e.g. a worksheet, a craft. Particularly helping slower learners to finish.
- (If necessary) Translating from Spanish to English if problems arise in class.
- Supervising children if the teacher has to leave the classroom
- Supervising children outside the classroom if one of the children has to leave the classroom
- (If necessary) Assisting as a translator between parents and teachers.
Key Relationships: (include internal and external)
- Young learners
- Young learners’ parents
- Customer service officers/assistants
- YL Courses Coordinator.
Other important features or requirements of the role:
- Some Unsocial Hours, weekend work may be required
You can find the post at the British Council jobs portal in the following link: https://goo.gl/LfeA6g