Sales and Customer Service Manager
Through the effective management of the Front Line Team and its systems, to deliver a consistently excellent level of service to every British Council customer, providing an effective, efficient quality-driven and integrated response, and thereby contributing to the achievement of sales targets.
|Fecha de cierre de inscripción||Domingo, 14 de January de 2018|
Resumen del puesto
The Customer Services team are the first point of contact for students, candidates, visitors and general public, face to face, by telephone and through online options. They handle enquiries face-to-face, by e-mail, telephone, social media; They carry out student consultations, register and re-register students for the Teaching Centre as well as registering candidates for Exams and dealing with exams enquiries. Teaching Centre and Exams customers represent 90% of interactions for the front line team.
As much as possible, all enquires and interactions with customers will be handled by an empowered customer services team that acts as a perceived single point of contact to deliver a more creative, effective, faster response.
The team will be responsible for taking enquiries through the sales funnel into a registration for a teaching centre course and / or exam, providing exceptional resolution to customer complaints, providing analysis to academic and marketing managers as well as Heads of Teaching and Exams businesses. As one of the key points of contact with all of our customers, the team will provide valuable insights and understanding into our customer behaviour in order to constantly inform and improve our processes and products.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding potential markets/customers
- Understanding customer needs
- Responding to customer needs
- Obtaining and evaluating feedback
Managing People Level 3:
- Provides full line management to a team where all members are working in a similar area of expertise or business. Scope includes planning, setting objectives, role modelling an inclusive culture, recruitment, development and performance management.
Analysing Data & Problems – Level 2:
- Seeks out and examines a range of information to identify patterns, trends and options, to solve multifaceted and complex problems.
Managing Accounts & Partnerships – Level 2:
- Works with stakeholders and partners
- Communicates regularly with diverse stakeholders, customers and/or partners to build mutual understanding and trust.
Human Resource Management – Level 1:
- People and Performance
Computer Skills – Level 2:
You can find the post at the British Council jobs portal in the following link: https://goo.gl/TpJqaw