To provide British Council staff and management with the Financial services and advice they need in order to ensure an efficient, secure and appropriately controlled financial environment
|Fecha de cierre de inscripción||Domingo, 22 de Octubre de 2017|
Resumen del puesto
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties: (including people management and finance)
- Bank and Income Reconciliation
- Process invoices and payments to suppliers, meeting legal and tax regulations
- Prepare and process VAT and withholding tax returns
- Cash Flow Management
- Completing relevant returns, reports and surveys.
- Risk Management: Report on tasks and risk management (FCCF)
- Analyse GL accounts and ensure that all necessary accruals, deferral and amendments are posted by the month end.
- General finance and admin office support.
- Provide advice and assistance to all staff on financial processes once they are implemented and every time it is requested.
Key relationships: (include internal and external)
- Local and UK appointed staff.
- Costumer Services Assistants.
- Services providers.
- Official institutions related with taxes.
- Local and external Senior Management.
You can find the post at the British Council jobs portal in the following link:https://goo.gl/dVwBQq