Arts Project Coordinator
Purpose of job: The Arts Project Coordinator supports the Head of Arts, who in turn has the responsibility of developing an Arts programme in Venezuela delivered through projects that attract partner funding. Managing practical arrangements for events, ensuring strong branding and communication and getting audience feedback from Arts activities will be key elements of the role. There will also be a significant element of administrative support to the Arts Manager.
|Fecha de cierre de inscripción||Domingo, 19 de Noviembre de 2017|
Resumen del puesto
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
• Event Support: Provide the administrative and “hands-on” support to ensure Arts events are run in accordance with British Council expectations. This includes ensuring branding and communications are in place, and that audience feedback is gathered and subsequently recorded.
• Communications: Working with the Customer Services and Marcomms Coordinator, ensure that Arts activities in Venezuela, and across the British Council are communicated regularly and fully via digital platforms (website and social media). Supporting Hear of Arts in the production of press releases if required.
• Administrative Support: Follow up initial contacts made by Head of Arts with Venezuela and UK stakeholders in order to take forward project initiatives, or confirm arrangements for events and activities. This may include booking flights and hotels.
• Finance Support: Support the administration of the Arts budget, including monthly financial checks and cash-flow, as well as creation of vendors and customers for Arts projects.
All these duties to be delivered in line with overarching British Council policies and procedures, including Equal Opportunities & Diversity, Information Management, Child Protection and any other relevant corporate policy.
Key relationships: Internal: Head oh Arts, Country Director, and other Arts colleagues in Americas and in UK, colleagues in Venezuelan team.
External: UK Arts stakeholders visiting or interested in Venezuela, Managers in Venezuelan Arts organisations, staff at the British Embassy.
Other important features or requirements of the job:
- Some unsocial hours, weekend work and travel may be required.
You can find the post at the British Council jobs portal in the following link:https://goo.gl/gJgjG9